First Bank Nigeria Loans for Nigerians
Discover our loans and mortgages designed to provide you with the capital you need to start your new business, own your dream home or improve your car.
Buying your first house, building or simply renovating? Our flexible home loan will give you the financial boost you need to support your project.
- Available to people with a verifiable and stable income stream
- Maximum term is 20 years, subject to retirement age of 60
- Simplified documents
- Minimum deposit less than 30%, subject to location
- Competitive interest rates
- No capital contribution is required for home equity refinancing
- The property to be financed must be residential and not commercial.
- Letter of application
- Personal home loan application form
- Payslip for the last three months
- Balance sheet
- Letter from the candidate on the total emolument
- Confirmation of the candidate’s employer on the NBF-approved list
- Valid title document
- Irrevocable domiciliation letter of salary for the duration of the facility.
Types of loans from First Bank Nigeria
The list below identifies some of the loan services provided by First Bank:
⦁ Personal home loans
⦁ Car loans
⦁ Personal loan against salary
⦁ Agent credit
⦁ Secure overdraft
⦁ Contract financing
⦁ Secured Term Loans
⦁ Financing of SME products
⦁ Financing of local purchase orders
⦁ Operational vehicles
⦁ FirstEdu loan
⦁ Income loans and overdraft
⦁ Commercial mortgage
⦁ Health Finance Product Guidelines
⦁ Health financing
⦁ First Trader Solutions (FTS)
How to Apply for First Bank Nigeria Loan:
- Download the home loan application form from this link https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/
- On the loan application website, you will get a loan application form to fill in the details
- Complete the form and submit it to the nearest FirstBank branch
- Fill accurate details of personal information
- Provide your employment details
- Choose the loan/credit services you want to apply for
- Click the “Submit Request” button
- Additionally, you can download a loan application form, fill in the details and send your form to any nearest First Bank branch for your application to be processed.
First Bank Nigeria loans are open to Nigerians Voice of Nigeria.