SWINDON Town owner Clem Morfuni is offering a lucky fan a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Australia if the club can reach their 6,000 season ticket target.
As sales edge closer to 5,000 ahead of the start of the new season, the Town owner has launched the ‘Your Ticket to Oz’ incentive in a bid to earn an extra 1,000 from every home game and help to push Scott Lindsey’s men to success.
The price of two return flights to Sydney between March and May 2023, accommodation and a day with Morfuni – who will also pay for lunch and dinner – will be available to anyone over 18 among the 6,000. Existing subscribers will be automatically subscribed if the goal is reached.
In a statement announcing the contest, Town said: “Our owner Clem Morfuni has helped transform our football club since he joined, and you could fly to Oz to meet the man himself as part of this superb package.
“So if you haven’t purchased your subscription yet, you can do so at the STFC Store by card and cash, by phone with card or online with our funding option. Renewals can also be done by bank transfer.
“Every penny we take from season ticket sales has been plowed back into the club and has been since day one of Clem’s stewardship, so please come back with the team for the 2022/23 season, and you could fly halfway around the world to Clem’s hometown next year.”
Full terms and conditions.
• To be eligible, STFC must reach 6,000 subscription sales and the winner must have purchased one for the 2022/23 campaign.
• Participants must be over 18 years of age, resident in the UK and in possession of an up-to-date UK passport and valid visa to enter Australia.
• Flights will be economy class via Qantas and will be paid for personally by Clem, along with accommodation. Flights or accommodation are not transferable in any way, and no cash equivalent is available or payable.
• Flights and accommodation must be taken between March and May 2023.
• All other costs and expenses that the lucky winner will have to pay himself.
• If events beyond STFC’s reasonable control render this promotion or prize impossible, the football club may, at its discretion, modify or amend the promotion accordingly.
• STFC’s decision on any aspect of this promotion and prize is final and binding.
• The draw will take place at the end of September/beginning of October 2022.
• This promotion and prize and its terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.